Dr. S. Checker, PhD
A recent study conducted in America's schools indicates that our Nation, as a whole are becoming worse and worse at Spelling. The study attributed the decline of our Nation and of our Students and Children to our Word Processors' Spell Checkers.
The Answer is not with our Computers. The Answer is within Ourselves.
Every time that the Spell Checker corrects your mistake you can "Just Let It", or you can be eternally grateful for the onset of technology in Education.
This is the "Mind" part of Wellness. !!!
Here is a list of 100 most-misspelled words:
http://www.yourdictionary.com/library/misspelled.html
It is not that how the spell checker corrects our mistakes, it is how we respond to that correction. I think of Doctor S. Checker, PhD in English. Every time the Doctor Checker corrects me, I use it as an opportunity to learn. The more it goes, the more I improve, the closer I become to being just as efficient as Dr. Checker.
Think about it is!
The Answer is not with our Computers. The Answer is within Ourselves.
Every time that the Spell Checker corrects your mistake you can "Just Let It", or you can be eternally grateful for the onset of technology in Education.
This is the "Mind" part of Wellness. !!!
Here is a list of 100 most-misspelled words:
http://www.yourdictionary.com/library/misspelled.html
It is not that how the spell checker corrects our mistakes, it is how we respond to that correction. I think of Doctor S. Checker, PhD in English. Every time the Doctor Checker corrects me, I use it as an opportunity to learn. The more it goes, the more I improve, the closer I become to being just as efficient as Dr. Checker.
Think about it is!


Comments
Post a Comment