MOTIVATION NATION
Check out this podcast: Motivation to Move. Motivation starts with you! As you aspire to be more successful in life, your attitude towards yourself and others will play a huge role. Positive people learn how to handle life's challenges differently and use these opportunities to grow. So can you!
Everyone wants a better life and if you are constantly working on self improvement, you will develop more self-confidence, better self-esteem and greater internal motivation to be the best. When you learn the secrets of teamwork and leadership, interpersonal communication skills and service, you can apply them to all aspects of your daily life.
Get Motivated! Believe in Yourself - Believe in Others!
" If I have to swim across the sea to get what I want, I will learn how to swim, then I'll swim it. If I have to climb the highest mountain to get what I want, I will learn how to climb, then I'll climb it. If I have to dive the deepest ocean to get what I want, I will learn how to dive, then I'll dive it. If I get disappointed because things did not appear as I wanted, I will learn how to accept it, then I'll try to accept it. At least now I have experienced how to swim, to climb and to dive and also how to accept everything that came from my effort. Then, I will try again to do better."
Copyright © 2010 Johni Pangalila
" I stand here empty, waiting to b filled. I stand here weary of days bombarded with sorrows & ill. Yet, I STAND. For I know it is not of my strength; I know it is not my will. So with my eyes fixed on the prize and a rejoicing soul, I stand with a prayerful heart, waiting for my blessing. I stand, knowing my blessing will com."
Copyright © 2009 Shane Smith
" Wherever you are is always the right place. There is never a need to fix anything, to hitch up the bootstraps of the soul and start at some higher place. Start right where you are."
Julia Cameron --- Submitted by George Wachira --- Kenya
Everyone wants a better life and if you are constantly working on self improvement, you will develop more self-confidence, better self-esteem and greater internal motivation to be the best. When you learn the secrets of teamwork and leadership, interpersonal communication skills and service, you can apply them to all aspects of your daily life.
Get Motivated! Believe in Yourself - Believe in Others!
" If I have to swim across the sea to get what I want, I will learn how to swim, then I'll swim it. If I have to climb the highest mountain to get what I want, I will learn how to climb, then I'll climb it. If I have to dive the deepest ocean to get what I want, I will learn how to dive, then I'll dive it. If I get disappointed because things did not appear as I wanted, I will learn how to accept it, then I'll try to accept it. At least now I have experienced how to swim, to climb and to dive and also how to accept everything that came from my effort. Then, I will try again to do better."
Copyright © 2010 Johni Pangalila
" I stand here empty, waiting to b filled. I stand here weary of days bombarded with sorrows & ill. Yet, I STAND. For I know it is not of my strength; I know it is not my will. So with my eyes fixed on the prize and a rejoicing soul, I stand with a prayerful heart, waiting for my blessing. I stand, knowing my blessing will com."
Copyright © 2009 Shane Smith
" Wherever you are is always the right place. There is never a need to fix anything, to hitch up the bootstraps of the soul and start at some higher place. Start right where you are."
Julia Cameron --- Submitted by George Wachira --- Kenya

Comments
Post a Comment